V/A - TUMBA RUMBA VOL 2
University of Vice Records
1. Mambo Gitano / Hermanos Castro
2. Tingo Talango / Los Caciques
3. Batakum Clave / Los Cangaceiros
4. Le Marchand de Cacahuetes / Don Barreto
5. Guarar� / Orquesta Ciudad Trujillo
6. Dark Shadows / Tony Toran
7. Sun Sun Babae / Chico O'Farrill
8. Mambo de la Selva / Humberto Morales
9. Yenguel� Mar�a / Alberto Zayas
10. Los Carnavales de Oriente / Tr�o Matamoros
Ultra-rare gems extracted from 45s and 78s records released in the 1950s and early 1960s by obscure record labels !
A collection of fast, hot and intense Latin songs played by Cuban, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan, Mexican and North American wild dance orchestras. Recorded in the 1950s / 1960s and originally released on vinyl and 78rpm shellac records. Savage bongos, volcanic trumpets, atomic rumbas, mambo inferno and wild conga for a successful party of exotic ecstasy!